1.2.12

Happy!


Hello peeps.

Alhamdulillah. 1.2.2012. 
Officially one year older.
I have already left my teens for two years. *sigh
 Two decades down, hopefully a lot more to go.
Happy birthday to me, 21st will be a glory year.
And I still praying this year will be good to me.


Thanks for those who wished me.
I really appreciated it and 
Thank to you for making me smiling since last night.♥
Thank for celebrating my birthday, walking with me, sharing laugh, standing by me and make me happy.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”  -marktwain



He said, 'You are the princess today. Take what you like. Don't worry about money.' *smile.
'Thank you dear. Seeing you is enough. But really? Take what I like?? Great! '
So unbelievable. Rezeki jangan ditolak. Yes, I take ALL I like including YOU. :)

Save my pocket, sorry to yours. hehehe



p/s; I’m still waiting for Peter to take me to Nevernever Land. :)



No comments: